With my finals over, I had a lot of free time on my hands and so I
read consoomed a lot of articles.
I gave Sway a try and really liked it, so much so that I ditched my Plasma desktop.
I also completed my 45 days push/pull/legs split and starting July, I started a powerlifting program that I am really enjoying.
The break is over and I am now in my final year of University.
Interesting finds from across the web
- Digital Welling - Lauren
- Don't Feed Your Conscience to the Dogs - Luke Burgis
- Give Up GitHub: The Time Has Come!
- In Defense of Boredom - Nate Dickson
- Is it Pokémon or Big Data?
- Phones and Social Media - Manu
- Tech, Industry - Wesley
- The News as Entertainment - Derek Kedziora
- Why do you lift? - Blain Smith
- Why I Don’t Read 100 Books a Year - Samantha Zhang
- Writing One Sentence Per Line - Derek Sivers